The meeting dedicated to innovative technologies for public spaces protection
The APPRAISE project consortium holds a meeting at the Gdansk International Fair to discuss innovative technologies for public spaces protection. The event is attended by interested stakeholders and possible end-users.
It provides an opportunity to present technologies in development, including:
- Crowd management and communication tools;
- Video & sound-based detection of anomalies;
- Cyberattacks surveillance system;
- Geo-spatial intelligence & online content analysis;
- AR tools for raising situational awareness and AI decision support system for Law Enforcement Agencies and private security operators.
Apart from presenting the assumptions and ambitions of the project to the participants, a discussion on technologies expectations and characteristics will be held. Afterwards, the consortium members will work internally to adjust and adapt the four pilots and use cases envisioned within APPRAISE.
The consortium meeting will last from 14th to 15th September 2022 and is co-organised by PPHS, together with the Gdansk International Fair and the Provincial Police Headquarters in Gdansk.
The meeting is organized within the APPRAISE project, funded under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 grant agreement No 101021981.