PPHS' Training and Audit Department
In the PPHS’ training courses participating both representatives of public institutions and private companies.
The Polish Platform for Homeland Security organizes trainings in different security areas, mainly for public institutions in Poland). 4,597 persons have participated in training courses organized by the PPHS in 2018. We conducted 100 training courses, both opened and closed (dedicated), that were tailored to the needs of specific institutions.
We offer the following training modules:
- “Cybersecurity in public administration – legal, organizational, and technical aspects”;
- “GDPR: year after implementation – first experiences and practices”;
- Design and construction of an information security management system in an institution in accordance with the ISO 27001 standard”;
- “Family mediation as a way to resolve conflicts”;
- “Workshops for the Data Protection Officer”;
- “Rules of conduct in the event of terrorist threat in a shopping center”;
- “Work ethic in public administration”;
- “Personal data processing in view of the GDPR – the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation”;
- “Personal data processing in view of the GDPR – the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation – practical workshops”;
- “Corruption prevention in public administration”;
- “Public information disclosure in practice”;
- “How to effectively check contractors of your company”.