PPHS' Training and Audit Department
In the PPHS’ training courses participating both representatives of public institutions and private companies.
The Polish Platform for Homeland Security organizes trainings in different security areas, mainly for public institutions in Poland. 11,821 persons have participated in training courses organized by us. We have conducted 282 training courses, both opened and closed (dedicated), that were tailored to the needs of specific institutions.
We offer the following training modules:
- “Whistleblower in the public sector – duties of a public organization in light of the directive”;
- “Family mediation as a way to resolve conflicts. The role of prevention in building a safe environment for the child”;
- “Public information disclosure in practice”;
- “Cybersecurity in public administration – legal, organizational, and technical aspects”;
- “Hate speech in public space: the role of local cooperation in efficient preventing radicalisation processes”;
- “Work ethics in public administration – prevention of mobbing”;
- “Design and construction of an information security management system in an institution in accordance with the ISO 27001 standard”;
- “Daily Work and the GDPR – problems, experiences and challenges”;
- “Personal data processing in view of the GDPR – the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation”;
- “Personal data processing in view of the GDPR – the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation – practical workshops”;
- “Workshops for the Data Protection Officer”;
- “Work ethic in public administration”;
- “Corruption prevention in public administration”;
- “How to effectively check contractors of your company”;
- “Rules of conduct in the event of terrorist threat in a shopping center”.