EU R&D – Contact Point
The Polish Platform for Homeland Security, in cooperation with the National Contact Point for EU Research Programs, is the EU R&D Contact Point (CP) in the security sector, in particular in the area of the Horizon 2020 Program.
The information and consulting activities conducted in the framework of the CP is intended to promote active participation of Polish R&D sector institutions and other entities in the performance of international research projects related to security.
The tasks of the CP include:
- Distribution of information on the Horizon 2020 Program and other EU research programs among partners of the PPHS;
- Organization of training and events to promote the Horizon 2020 program;
- Close cooperation with European Technology Platforms and key European organizations in the security sector;
- Informing about organized informational meetings and training related to the Horizon 2020 program and about participation of foreign visitors in such events;
- Informing about activities and common undertakings with national and European Technology Platforms related to the Horizon 2020 Program;
- Supporting the partners of the PPHS in preparation of applications, formation of international consortia by searching for appropriate foreign partners, and in implementation of projects financed through the Horizon 2020 Program;
- Active cooperation with the National Contact Point.
Individuals and institutions that are interested in receiving a newsletter dedicated to R&D in the area of security within the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme, please contact us at: email@example.com.