R4JUST: The project’s partners met in Poznan
The Polish Platform for Homeland Security hosted the R4JUST project meeting. This hybrid event was held on 14th-15th December 2021 in Poznan.
Despite the fact that the past year of the project implementation was hindered by coronavirus pandemic, the project’s partners managed to have a meeting in a hybrid format. All current issues relevant to the project’s scope were discussed. Planning and discussing the works for 2022 was one of the most important points of the agenda.
Partners who were present in person in Poznan:
- IPS_Innovative Prison Systems – Portugal,
- West University of Timisoara – Romania,
- Bucharest-Jilava Penitentiary – Romania,
- ICPA International Corrections & Prisons Association – The Netherlands.
Partners who joined the meeting online:
- The University of Beira Interior – Portugal,
- Directorate-General for Reinsertion and Prison Services – Portugal,
- College of Public Administration Bremen – Germany,
- Bremen Senate of Justice and Constitution – Germany,
- Agenfor International – Italy.
More details about the project: http://www.r4just.org.