QROC – Quick Response for Operation Centers
- Dutch Institute for Technology, Safety and Security (DITSS) – the Netherlands.
- Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO) – the Netherlands;
- Netherlands Police – the Netherlands;
- Aeorum España S.L. – Spain;
- Police of the Czech Republic – the Czech Republic;
- Ministry of the Interior – Slovenia;
- Ministry of the Interior – Spain;
- General Inspectorate of Romanian Police (IGPR) – Romania;
- Hellenic Police – Greece;
- European University Cyprus – Cyprus;
- Polska Platforma Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego (PPHS) – Poland;
- Grand Ducal Police – Luxemburg;
- Garda Síochána – Ireland;
- Campus Vesta – Belgium;
- National Police Board of Finland – Finland;
- Communication and Information Systems Directorate – Bulgaria;
- Cyrus Police – Cyprus;
- Royal Netherlands Marechaussee (KMar) – the Netherlands.
The QROC project is aimed at identifying needs and exchanging good practices as well as carrying out a foresight procedure. This method of anticipating the future within new technologies could help police operational centers improve the level of public safety. To achieve this, solutions which are to enable law enforcement operational centers to quickly share and secure cross-border operational data on terrorist threats will be introduced within the project. These tasks will be accomplished by performing advanced self-assessment, demonstrating innovative technologies available on the market and a number of exercises carried out to increase the efficiency of operating centers.
Polish Platform for Homeland Security is responsible for developing scenarios which will serve as a foundation of exercises for law enforcement agencies to test new technologies and forms of cooperation.
The QROC project is an initiative of the ENLETS (European Network of Law Enforcement Technology Services) under the Internal Security Fund – a police cooperation instrument financed by the European Commission.
Visit the project website: www.qroc-project.eu.
Project financed by the European Commission