PREVENT PCP: Invitation to the webinars on public procurement
Polish Platform for Homeland Security, with the support of MORATEX Institute of Security Technologies, is organizing an information webinar on public procurement under the PREVENT PCP project.
The webinar in Polish is part of a series of information events organised within PREVENT PCP. The webinars will be conducted in the following languages:
- English, January 10, 2022 at 9:30 am
- French, on January 12, 2022 at 9:30 am
- Polish, January 13, 2022 at 9:30 am
- Portuguese, January 14, 2022 at 9:30 am
- Spanish, on January 25, 2022 at 9:30 am
- Dutch, on January 26, 2022 at 9:30 am
- Greek, January 27, 2022 at 9:30 am
- Italian, on January 28, 2022 at 9:30 am
The aim of the meetings is to present the PREVENT PCP project, its goals, the pre-commercial procurement (PCP) procedure and to present the challenges and expectations towards the technologies developed under the PREVENT PCP project. Additionally, the organisers will answer the questions on how to get involved in the project and which funding will cover R&D expenses.