PPHS training courses – summary of 2018
We would like to inform you that 4,597 persons have participated in training courses organized by the PPHS in 2018. We conducted 100 training courses, both opened and closed (dedicated), that were tailored to the needs of specific institutions.
In the last year, we offered the following training modules:
- “GDPR: six months after implementation – first experiences and practices”;
- “Design and construction of an information security management system in an institution in accordance with the ISO 27001 standard”;
- “Family mediation as a way to resolve conflicts”;
- “Workshops for the Data Protection Officer”;
- “Rules of conduct in the event of terrorist threat in a shopping center”;
- “Work ethic in public administration”;
- “Personal data processing in view of the GDPR – the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation”;
- “Personal data processing in view of the GDPR – the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation – practical workshops”;
- “Corruption prevention in public administration”;
- “Cybersecurity – how to effectively protect yourself and your institution against cyber threats”;
- “Public information disclosure in practice”;
- “How to effectively check contractors of your company”.
We would like to express our gratitude to all our Partners, as well as individual persons, for their trust and participation in the training sessions organized by the PPHS.