Meeting of the “Observatory of threats to young people”
On 10 May 2017, a meeting was held where a summary of another year of actions performed in the framework of the project titled “Observatory of threats to young people” was presented.
The Observatory is an interdisciplinary body whose members are representatives of institutions from the Wielkopolska region that are involved in work with young people. The essential part of the project is conducting a broad diagnosis of threats and taking appropriate informative, training, and preventive actions.
The meeting was attended among others by:
- Marzena Wodzinska – Member of the Board of the Wielkopolskie Province Marshall’s Office;
- insp. Roman Kuster – Deputy Provincial Police Commander in Poznan;
- Krzysztof Blaszczyk – Deputy School Superintendent;
- Professor Wieslaw Ambrozik – Head of the Rehabilitation Department, Educational Studies Department, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan;
- Maria Krupecka – Province Governor’s Representative for National and Ethnic Minorities and Equal Treatment;
- Dorota Kinal – Director, Department of Education and Science;
- Elżbieta Ruta-Solarska – Director, Classified Information Protection and Crisis Management Office, Wielkopolskie Province Marshall’s Office;
- Jaroslaw Cieszkiewicz – Head of the Public Health and Addiction Prevention Department, Wielkopolskie Province Marshall’s Office;
- Wieslaw Banas – Deputy Director, Department of Education, Poznan City Hall;
- Wojciech Mroczkowski – Deputy Circuit Probation Officer;
- Ewa Superczynska – Director, Teacher Training Center in Poznan;
- Marzena Atkielska – President, BZ WKB Foundation;
- Radoslaw Dukat – Manager, Social Policy Coordination Department, Regional Social Policy Center in Poznan;
- Rashel Talukder – Managing Director, Polish Platform for Homeland Security.