Horizon 2020 Secure Societies European Info day and Brokerage Event
We are glad to inform you that the Network of Secure Societies National Contact Points – SEREN3, in collaboration with the European Commission is organizing a European Info Day and Brokerage Event on Secure Societies calls 2018.
The event will take place on 12 and 13 March 2018 at Le Plaza Hotel in Brussels.
These calls offer new research funding opportunities to research institutions, universities, industries, SMEs, civil society organizations and other security stakeholders. Participation to the event is free of charge and the number of participants is limited due to the capacity of the rooms.
- Critical Infrastructure Protection;
- Disaster Resilience: Safeguarding and securing society;
- Fight Against Crime and Terrorism;
- Border Security and External Security;
- General Matters on Security;
- Digital Security.
Why to participate:
- Information about the calls;
- Networking possibilities;
- Answers to your questions linked to call areas;
- Details on the legal and procedural conditions.
Programme and all information are available on the event website.
Registration for the event is obligatory and open until 28 February 2018. Available here.
Le Plaza Hotel
Bld Adolphe Max,118-126
1000 Brussels, Belgium