European Brokerage Event for practitioners: H2020 – 2019 call-topics – Paris
SEREN4 project with the support of the European Commission and the French Ministry of Interior, is organizing 3 events targeted to practitioners interested to participate in the 2019 Horizon 2020 projects.
The first meeting will be held on 2 October 2018 in Paris and will be dedicated to the following topics:
- Security for smart and safe cities, including for public spaces (SU-INFRA02-2019);
- Understanding the drivers of cybercriminality, and new methods to investigate cybercriminality (SU-FCT01-2019);
- Trace qualification (SU-FCT02-2019);
- Any project helping to fight crime and terrorism (SU-FCT02-2019 – open sub-topic);
- Information and data stream management to fight against (cyber)crime and terrorism (SU-FCT03-2019);
- Pan-European networks of practitioners and other actors in the field of security in two specific areas of specialisation: 1) the protection of public figures; 2) the handling of hybrid threats” (SU-GM01-2019).
Participation is free of charge however, online registration is mandatory until 27 September 2018.
The registration link is available here.
Another two meetings will be held on:
- Thursday October 11th 2018, for topics related to border security and external security: SU-BES01-2019, SU-BES02-2019 – sub-topics 3, 4 and open, SU-BES03-2019, & SU-GM01-2019 (registration link);
- Wednesday October 24th 2018, for topics related to resilience from disaster: SU-DRS01-2019, SU-DRS02-2019, SU-DRS03-2019, SU-DRS04-2019, SU-DRS05-2019, & SU-GM01-2019 (registration link).
We encourage you to attend the European Brokerage Events!