EU-HYBNET – a new European project implemented by the PPHS
Polish Platform for Homeland Security has started implementing a project entitled “Empowering a Pan-European Network to Counter Hybrid Threats” (EU-HYBNET).
EU-HYBNET was officially launched at the beginning of May 2020. The project aims to develop a European network to detect, prepare for and counter hybrid threats. This five-year-long project is funded by the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 Programme. The EU-HYBNET project consortium consists of 23 organisations representing 16 European countries.
The project has four core themes –
- Future Trends of Hybrid Threats
- Cyber and Future Technologies
- Resilient Civilians, Local Level and National Administration
- Information and Strategic Communication
PPHS will participate in all activities, including two as a leader:
- Preparation of recommendations for developing standards and norm (for example ISO, CEN) and technologies and procedures related to detecting, countering and combating hybrid threats;
- Dissemination of current project’s results through communication with interested organisations from around Europe.
Full description of the EU-HYBNET can be found here. We would also like to invite you to the project website and its profiles on Twitter and LinkedIn.