CYCLOPES Dissemination Event
The CYCLOPES Dissemination Event will be held on 20th April 2022 in Brussels. The meeting is aimed at consortium partners and invited guests (other Law Enforcement Agencies, EU Agencies and relevant networks of LEAs).
AIM OF THE EVENT:
- Dissemination of project findings to a large spectrum of stakeholders and ensure efficient interaction with relevant partners who may join CYCLOPES network and its activities.
- Presentation of network activities and raise awareness of the CYCLOPES project.
- Straitening cooperation between CYCLOPES and relevant partners: Europol (Europol Innovation Lab and European Cybercrime Center – EC3), Interpol, CEPOL, ECTEG, ENLETS, EJCN, EACTDA and few other EMPACT Cybercrime Driver.
AUDIENCE / TARGET GROUP
- European Law Enforcement Agencies and organisations/agencies responsible for fighting cybercrime.
- Number of participants: around 50-60 people.
Download the agenda here.