CYBERSEC-European Cybersecurity Forum
We would like to inform you that on 28-29 September 2015, the European Cybersecurity Forum CYBERSEC will be held in the ICE Congress Center in Cracow. This is the first Polish and one of very few European regular public policy conferences that focus on the strategic issues of cyberspace and cybersecurity. The Forum is organized by the Kosciuszko Institute and its key partner is the Polish Platform for Homeland Security.
The goal of CYBERSEC is to formulate practical recommendations that aim to enhance the level of cybersecurity within specific economic sectors, states, and the EU as a whole.
The Forum will focus on four streams:
- STATE: Development and implementation of the most important public policies related to digitalization and cybersecurity;
- MILITARY: Preparation for new cybernetic threats of military nature – the role of NATO – the 2016 Warsaw summit;
- FUTURE: Challenges faced by the information-communication technology sector and by the global information society;
- BUSINESS: The role of the private sector in ensuring cybersecurity – public-private cooperation and consequences of the European and national laws.
CYBERSEC is held under the honorary patronage of the Ministry of National Defense, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the National Security Bureau, the Minister of Administration and Digitization, and the Ministry of State Treasury.
On behalf of the Forum’s Organizer, we would like to invite you to participate in the event. You can register on the website.
The CYBERSEC 2015 registration fee is equal to:
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, UNIFORMED SERVICES, MASS MEDIA: no free is required;
- PRIVATE SECTOR:
STANDARD wpłata dokonana do 19 września 1 999 PL
LATE wpłata dokonana po 19 września 2 999 PLN