CYBERSEC 2016 – EUROPEAN CYBERSECURITY FORUM
We are deeply honored to invite you to participate in the 2nd European Cybersecurity Forum – CYBERSEC in Cracow, Poland, on 26-27 September 2016. CYBERSEC is organized by the Kosciuszko Institute, Polish Platform for Homeland Security is the Institutional Patron of the event.
CYBERSEC is a regular public policy conference dedicated to various aspects of cyberspace and cybersecurity in Europe.
The innovative, target-oriented, conception of the conference workshops distinguished CYBERSEC from other similar events. The goal is not only to discuss the problems but also to develop stakeholder-specific guidelines, policy recommendations and educational initiatives aimed at integrating the various stakeholders who play a critical role in Europe’s cybersecurity. The formula of the conference enables us to promote multistakeholder cooperation as well as facilitating bilateral talks between many networking opportunities. The 1st edition of CYBERSEC gathered 400 participants from around the world, among whom were political decision-makers, diplomats, experts, business leaders and academic researchers. CYBERSEC 2015 was recognized by Concise Courses as one of Europe’s top 5 cybersecurity conferences.
Among our guests in this year edition will be:
- ANNA STREZYNSKA – Minister of Digital Affairs – Poland;
- MELISSA HATHAWAY – Cybersecurity expert in administrations of George W. Bush and Barack Obama. Senior Advisor Harvard Kennedy School’s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs – USA;
- BOGDAN SWIECZKOWSKI – National Prosecutor, First Deputy to the Prosecutor General – Poland;
- NIGEL INKSTER – Director of Future Conflict and Cyber Security, International Institute for Strategic Studies. Former Assistant Chief and Director of Operations and Intelligence, British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) – UK;
- LUIGI REBUFFI – Chief Executive Officer European Organisation for Security – Italy.
To register, please visit the website.
If you would like to become a part of the CYBERSEC the call for abstracts is open.
The Organizer invites proposals for presentations or lightning talks regarding the various aspects of strategic approach to cybersecurity. The deadline for submission is August 28, 2016.
Please send short abstracts describing the idea to: firstname.lastname@example.org with CALL FOR ABSTRACTS in the email title.
We encourage you to attend the CYBERSEC 2016.