APPRAISE – Facilitating Public & Private Security Operators to Mitigate Terrorism Scenarios Against Soft Targets
- CS GROUP-France (CS) – France.
- Engineering – Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A. (ENG) – Italy,
- Satways Ltd. (STWS) – Greece,
- ITTI Sp. z o.o. (ITTI) – Poland,
- Alchera Data Technologies LTD (ALCHERA) – UK,
- HOLO-Industrie 4.0 Software GmbH (HOLO) – Germany,
- Aitek S.p.A. (ATK) – Italy,
- Ethical & Legal Plus, S.L (PLUSETH) – Spain,
- Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH) – Greece,
- Fondazione Links (LINKS) – Italy,
- Inov Inesc Inovacao – Instituto De Novas Tecnologias (INOV) – Portugal,
- Fundacion Centro De Tecnologias De Interaccion Visual Y Comunicaciones Vicomtech (VICOM) – Spain,
- Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives (CEA) – France,
- Centre of Excellence in Terrorism, Resilience, Intelligence and Organised Crime Research at Sheffield Hallam University (CENTRIC) – UK,
- Hellenic Foundation For European And Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) – Greece,
- Institute for Corporative Security Studies Ljubljana (ICSS) – Slovenia,
- Polish Platform for Homeland Security (PPHS) – Poland,
- Recherche, Assistance, Intervention, Dissuasion (RAID) – France,
- Comune di Torino (PLTO) – Italy,
- Ministério da Administração Interna (ISCPSI)– Portugal,
- Provincial Police Headquarters in Gdansk (KWPG) – Poland,
- Gobierno Vasco – Departamento Seguridad (ERTZ) – Spain,
- Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Slovenia (MNZ RS) – Slovenia,
- Alta Seguridad S.A. (ALSE) – Spain,
- Asociación Organizaciones Ciclistas Euskadi “O.C.E.” (OCETA) – Spain,
- Gdansk International Fair S.A. (MTG) – Poland,
- Blagovno trgovinski center d.d. (BTC) – Slovenia.
Description of the project:
The main aim of the APPRAISE project is to ensure public spaces safety while preserving the freedom of citizens. APPRAISE aims to build on the latest advances in big data analysis, artificial intelligence, and advanced visualisation to create an integral security framework that will improve both the cyber/physical security and safety of public spaces by enabling a proactive, integrated, risk-based, and resilience-oriented approach. This framework will be designed to support the secured private-public collaboration and optimise the coordination of operations involving private security staff, private operators, and law enforcement agencies.
APPRAISE will offer unprecedented capabilities to predict and identify criminal and terrorist acts and enhance the operational collaboration of security actors before, during, and after an incident occurs. APPRAISE will demonstrate its solutions in four complementary pilot sites: a tennis tournament in Italy, a transnational cycling tour with stages in France and Spain, an international fair in Poland, and a mall in Slovenia. The duration of the project is 24 months starting from September 2021 till August 2023.
This project is financed by the European Commission.
The project is subsidized from the state budget under the initiative “Bonus on the Horizon 2”